Tuesday 4 October 2011

MOTHER


Mother,in my life.
You hurt me or disappoint me.
You are the flower.
I will make you higher.
That you,You feel better.
 To remember me later
May be you wanted,
You wanted to see me dead.
But again you wanted your child.
In your arms to show the  love.
And forget that you,You used to suffer.
Mother , don't let me face the monster.

Am growing up handsome.
All your wishes on me.
You,the first smile-paint.
The cooling instrument and treatment.
Mother,I wrap you poverty,
The queen of my life,swim the waters.

I will hold your hands tight.
Mother, as it was from the start.
You are the joy of my poem i recite.
My skull can smell,hear,feel and tell.
Because you gave me the light.
My diamond,I won't forget you ever.

written by Bosco

0750 436 325
0719 750 738


1 comment: